Wednesday, September 26, 2012

It might rain

Elle and I have been going on lots of walks lately. Today we needed to go pick up Ted's contacts, which had just come in at Shopko Optical. It is about a 25-30 minute walk each way, which is perfect because we're trying for an hour/day.
Unfortunately, when our opening came I looked outside and saw that it had been raining just before. I wasn't sure if the rain was finished, so I decided to put her in a jacket and hat. The good news is it did not rain on us at all (don't worry--I had an umbrella too. It covers the opening of the stroller PERFECTLY!). The other good news is how CUTE Elle looks in her hat... even if she doesn't really like it all that much. Check out her cuteness for yourself:
 
Check out our blog soon for a Cougar update and a crawling story!

1 comment:

  1. she is so cute! i love walks. we headed out for one today when it started raining. rats! Love that hat.

    ReplyDelete